While many of us will be celebrating Father’s Day this weekend, some men may not find the day so cheerful because they are dealing with male infertility. Approximately 15% of couples are having problems getting pregnant, & Male infertility accounts for approximately 40 percent. semen analysis and if required, a complete physical examination along with blood work and testicular and scrotal sonography are required to diagnose the cause of male infertility.
In Addition to Problems with Sperm, other Factors that may Contribute to Male Infertility Include:
* Varicoceles-the dilation of veins surrounding the testicle
* Retrograde ejaculation-semen pushing backwards into the bladder instead of out of the penis
* Immunologic infertility-a man’s antibodies attacking his own sperm
* Hormonal imbalances or deficiencies
* And rarely few generic conditions.
The good news is that many treatments are available for men today to help achieve their dreams of achieving fatherhood. Medications, surgical procedures, and assisted reproductive technologies (ART), such as intrauterine insemination (IUI), in vitro fertilization (IVF), and intracytoplasmic sperm injection (ICSI), TESA(that is testicular epididymal sperm extraction)-all have tremendous success rates.
Here are Ways to Increase Your Chances of Being a Dad Next Father's Day.
1. Maintain your healthy weight and drop those extra pounds. But pl be sure that you are not using any testosterone or related products for bodybuilding.
2. Avoid tobacco, alcohol, and excessive caffeine.
Tobacco, alcohol, and caffeine are associated with decreased sperm function So, I recommend advise you to stop tobacco, if you are having alcohol-then no more than six per week, and drink less than 300 mg of caffeine per day. A typical cup of coffee has approximately 100mg of coffee, and a soda typically has about 50 mg.
3. Stay away from heat. Avoid baths or saunas with very hot temperatures. It’s also best to avoid laptop computers and cell phones in the front pocket. Avoid wearing very tight undergarments.
4. Have frequent intercourse, especially around the time of ovulation, but please make sure that you are not using any lubricants no increase your pleasure during those days.
So if you are suffering from male infertility and pl don’t get disappointed-consult a fertility specialist to fulfill your dreams of fatherhood by next Father’s Day. Contact 07096999555 to schedule a consultation. Dr. Rupal Shah - Best Gynecologist and Infertility Expert Surat will work to identify the issues hindering your ability to conceive, and assist you in achieving your dreams of parenthood.